- Brand: Yogi Tea
- Product Code: cold-season-tea-YGT
- Servings per Container: 16
- Quantity per Container: 16 Tea Bags
Cold Season Tea from Yogi Tea is a soothing all organic herbal tea specially formulated for use during the cold-weather season.
- Supports the body during the cold weather season
- Features the warming herbs of Ayurveda - ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and clove - known as "heating" herbs" that support nasal and bronchial function.
- Complemented with traditional herbs peppermint, eucalyptus and basil to support free breathing, as well as lemongrass, one of the best herbs for supporting a healthy sinus.
- USDA Certified Organic
When the cold season has a hold on you, relax and sip a steaming cup of Cold Season Tea to keep your internal fire blazing.
1 tea bag (makes 8 fl. oz.) contains:
Proprietary Blend of Herbs 1,901mg
---Organic Ginger Root
---Organic Licorice Root
---Organic Eucalyptus Leaf
---Organic Orange Peel
---Organic Valerian Root
---Organic Peppermint Leaf
---Organic Tulsi Leaf
---Organic Cardamom Seed
---Organic Oregano Leaf
---Organic Clove Bud
---Organic Parsley Leaf
---Organic Yarrow Flower
---Organic Black Pepper
---Organic Cinnamon Bark
Other Ingredients: organic orange flavor.
USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified. Vegan.
Bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3 to 4 cups daily.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.