Boiron Coffea Cruda 30C
Product Code: coffea-cruda-30c-BOR
Servings per Container: 16
Quantity per Container: 80 Pellets
Support For a Calmer Mind and More Restful Sleep
The mind can be hyperactive at all times during the day, and when it happens at night, it can be pretty hard to get to sleep. A number of factors can keep you from sleeping, including a poor diet, high levels of stress, and poor sleeping habits in general.
Coffea Cruda 30C from Boiron is a homeopathic supplement that provides the support you need for a calmer mind so you can get a good night's sleep.
- 100% homeopathic formula that contains one active ingredient
- Promote more restful sleep and may help calm mental hyperactivity
- Each tube contains approximately 80 pellets
Boiron's Coffea Cruda 30C can be used by adults and children three times every day to support healthier sleeping habits and a calmer, quieter mind. Give it a try today, and see the difference it may be able to make for you. Order now!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredient: Coffea cruda 30c
Inactive Ingredients: sucrose, lactose
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F.
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).