Supplement Facts:Each softgel contains:
---Calories from fat 5
Total fat 1g
---Saturated fat 0g
---Trans fat 0g
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 400mgOther Ingredients:
rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, lecithin, zinc oxide, turmeric and canthaxanthin. Contains soy.Contains NO:
yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
1) Folkers et al., BCACQ, Elsevier, 1977
2) Judy et al., BCACQ, Elsevier, 1984.
3) Kamikawa, T. et al., American Journal of Cardiology, Vol. 56, August 1, 1985, p. 247-250.
4) Nohara et al., Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q, Elsevier, 1984.
5) Packer, L., Oxidative Stress and Aging, Birkhauser Verlad, 1995.
6) Stocker, et al., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 88, pp 1646-1650, March 1991.
7) Tortora, G. Principles of Human Anatomy, 4th Ed., Harper & Row, New York, 1986, p. 301.
8) Wilkinson and Arnold, Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q, Elsevier, 1977.
9) Yamagami et al., Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q, Elsevier, 1977.