Carlson Labs Cod Liver Oil Gems Super 1000 Mg
Brand: Carlson Labs
Product Code: cod-liver-oil-gems-super-1000-mg-CL-250-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 250 Softgels
Carlson Labs Wild Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Gems Super contain 1,000mg of Norwegian cod liver oil per soft gel, providing the important omega-3s EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. It also offers 2,000 IU of vitamin A and 400 IU of vitamin D3. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil, Super 1,000mg is closely managed from sea to store.
Carlson sources the highest quality, Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, fish are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
- Supports heart, brain, and immune function
- 250mg of omega-3s per soft gel + vitamins A and D3
- Wild caught, sustainably sourced Norwegian Arctic cod
- IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Adults: take one soft gel twice daily at mealtime.
- Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
- Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 1 g 1%
- Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
- Vitamin A (from Cod Fish Liver and retinyl palmitate) 600 mcg RAE 67%
- Vitamin D (from Cod Fish Liver and cholecalciferol) 10 mcg 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 6.7 mg 45%
- Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 1 g
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 250 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 80 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: soft gel shell: beef gelatin, glycerin, water, soybean oil. Contains: fish (cod).
Gluten-free and No Artificial Preservatives.
This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories. It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Providing the finest Norwegian omega-3s since 1982.
Friend of the Sea.