Sunwarrior Classic Protein Organic
Product Code: classic-protein-organic-SUW-choc
Quantity per Container: 1.65 Lbs
Certified Organic Chocolate Classic Protein from SunWarrior is a vegan, great-tasting protein designed for fitness and health enthusiasts.
- Delicious, smooth, vegan protein for an unrivaled fitness lifestyle
- Ideal for those who want to build muscle, lose fat and increase athletic performance.
- 100% plant-based, alkaline-forming, and provides a complete, balanced array of essential amino acids
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium
- Suitable for anyone - young or old, male or female - not just vegan or vegetarian lifestyles
- USDA Certified Organic
- Contains NO: gluten, soy, dairy, solvents, GMOs, synthetic or artificial ingredients
- Silky smooth texture blends easily without the chalky or grainy consistency found in other vegetable based protein powders
- Easily digested by children, the elderly, and adults
- Increases absorption and benefits of vitamins and minerals
- Created with a low temperature, natural enzyme process that uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis
- Made in the USA
SunWarrior uses an old-world, low temperature, enzymatic process that includes the whole grain of brown rice, including the germ, endosperm, and bran. This unique process captures a protein that is silky smooth and mixes well. Most important, it tastes great!
Mix, shake, or blend 1 scoop with 10 oz. of your favorite beverage. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day.
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 1.5 g
-Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Total Carbohydrate 4 g
-Dietary Fiber 2 g
-Total Sugars 0 g (includes 0g added sugars)
Protein 18 g (13%)
Iron 1.7mg (10%)
Sodium 190mg (8%)
Potassium 120mg (2%)
Ingredients: Organic Fermented Brown Rice Protein, Organic Dutch Cocoa, Organic Chocolate Flavor, Organic Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Organic Stevia Extract (Stevil Glycosides).
Contains NO: gluten, soy, dairy, GMOs. Vegan. USDA Certified Organic.
Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving
Aspartic Acid 1290mg
Glutamic Acid 2547mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is manufactured in a facility that may also manufacture products containing peanuts or tree nuts.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep package out of direct light and away from heat.