Supplement Facts:2 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrate <1g
Sweet Cherry Fruit Extract 1g (1,000mg)Other Ingredients:
gelatin and magnesium stearate.Contains NO:
gluten, sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Adults: Two capsules three times daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
GÇ£Great product for Gout. I started taking this product almost a year ago when I developed Gout in my right big toe. I went to my PCP first, and after several rounds of anti-inflammatory and steroids I searched for a natural solution. The cherry extract was the ONLY remedy that provided relief. I take it daily very religiously to keep the Gout away and it works WONDERFULLY!"
1. Wang H, Nair MG, Straburg GM, Chang YC, Booren AM, Gray JI, DeWitt DL. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of anthocyanins and their aglycon, cyanidin, from tart cherries. J Nat Prod. 1999 Feb;62:294-296.
2. Seeram NP, Momin RA, Nair MG, Bourquin LD. Cyclooxygenase inhibitory and antioxidant cyanidin glycosides in cherries and berries. Phytomedicine. 2001 Sep;8(5):362-369.
3. Jacob RA, Spinozzi GM, Simon VA, Kelley DS, Prior RL, Pierce BS, Kader AA. Consumption of cherries lowers plasma urate in healthy women. The American Society for Nutritional Sciences. J Nutr. 2003 Jun;133:1826-1829.
4. BLAU LW. Cherry diet control for gout and arthritis. Tex Rep Biol Med. 1950;8(3):309-11.
5. Jayaprakasam B, Vareed SK, Olson LK, Nair MG. Insulin secretion by bioactive anthocyanins and anthocyanidins present in fruits. J Agric Food Chem. 2005 Jan 12;53(1):28-31.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.