- Brand: Bluebonnet
- Product Code: chelated-copper-3-mg-BB
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Chelated Copper Support for Iron Absorption
Bluebonnet's Albion Chelated Copper provide reacted copper bisglycinate, an amino acid chelated mineral that may help with iron absorption.
These easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules are designed to provide maximum assimilation and absorption.
A mineral mainly found in your liver, copper plays a critical role in iron absorption.
This trace mineral is also involved in
- The production of myelin, a substance that encircles nerve fibers and hemoglobin, the main iron component of red blood cells
- The production of collagen, the protein fiber that helps keep your skin firm
- The manufacture of melanin, which affects hair and skin color
- The promotion of wound healing
Copper supplements may help with a mineral deficiency that may show as
- Anemia, the insufficient supply of healthy red blood cells
- Osteoporosis, which may result in bone fractures
Chelated minerals are produced when inorganic minerals are bound to amino acids, enabling the mineral to be easily absorbed by your digestive system.
To use as a dietary supplement, adults can take one vegetarian, gluten-free capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
1 capsule contains:
Copper (copper bisglycinate chelate)** 3mg (150%DV)
Other Ingredients: Kosher vegetable capsules, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, corn, yeast, gluten, barley, sodium and sugar.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.