North American Herb & Spice Chag-o-Power
Brand: North American Herb & Spice
Product Code: chag-o-power-NAHS
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
North American Herb & Spice Raw Chag-o-Power is an emulsion of wild, raw chaga, which means the key substances are easy to absorb. Chaga mushroom is the most powerful of all medicinal mushrooms. It is a top source of dozens of nutrients, including B complex, minerals, plant sterols, and the all-important antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD).
The SOD content of chaga is considerable, and it is the best known source with up to 30% SOD by weight. Normally, SOD and the plant sterols are difficult to absorb. With Chag-o-Power the absorption is ideal, since it is emulsified.
Chag-o-Power is packed with the vast nutrition of wild nature. Plus, this is a raw supplement, which means that all the nutrients and particularly the delicate enzymes are intact. Keep in mind that raw chaga has unique properties not found in the heat-treated kind. Plus, this is wild, raw Siberian plus Canadian chaga from highly remote sources. Studies have shown that Canadian chaga is more powerful than even the Siberian type.
- Emulsion of wild, raw chaga, which means the key substances are easy to absorb.
- Unlike other chaga drops, Chag-o-Power is raw, which means the enzymes are intact
- Wild chaga is the world's top source of superoxide dismutase; this chaga raw material scored some 2,300 per gram in capturing superoxide radicals (tests done at Brunswick Labs).
- A natural, wild source of beta glucan, B complex, minerals, and healthy, potent sterols.
Take 20 or more drops under the tongue or in juice/yogurt daily. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 30 days of opening. Shake before using.
For the potency that only chaga mushroom provides take Chag-o-Power as drops under the tongue. Also, apply it to the skin.
- Serving Size: 20 drops
- Servings Per Container: 88
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary blend in certified organic extra virgin olive oil
- -Spring water
- -Wild raw chaga mushroom
- -Oil of wild oregano (P73)
- -Siberian black chaga
- -Mycellized oregano oil
- -Spice oil emulsion
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.