Standard Process Cat's Claw Forte
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: cats-claw-forte-new-SP
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Standard Process MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte contains Cat's Claw bark traditionally used as a restorative tonic with immune system benefits and given in times of challenge.
- Used as a restorative tonic
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy skin
- Maintains and supports healthy joint movement
- Provides antioxidant activity
The stem bark of Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) contains a group of important constituents: the Pentacyclic Oxindole Alkaloids. In the traditional systems of Peru, Cat's Claw is regarded as a tonic or restorative to make one feel stronger and healthier.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: 1 tablet, 2 to 3 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium 38 mg 2%
- Cat's Claw Bark 12:1 extract 183 mg
- -(from Uncaria tomentosa bark 2.19 g
- -Containing POA (Pentacyclic Oxindole Alkaloids) 3.8 mg)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Not to be used during lactation unless directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
- Caution in patients taking immune suppressant medication or protease inhibitors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.