Select your filters below
Support Your Healthy Bones and Tissue with Vitamin K
Vitamin K is typically obtained in a diet that consists of leafy green foods, or healthy bacteria can produce it in a normal gastrointestinal tract. However, as a result of dietary or internal challenges, a nutrient deficiency or imbalance can occur and interfere with the normal use and function of vitamin K.
Vitamin K is available in three forms, with each contributing to a healthy cardiovascular system, normal clotting factors, and the normal viscosities of blood that help to regulate the binding of calcium to bone and tissue. The three forms include: vitamin K1, also known as phylloquinone; vitamin K2, also known as menaquinone; and vitamin k3, also known as menaphthone or menadione.
Vitamin K Details:
- May support clotting factors
- May support healthy bones
- Seeks to support a healthy cardiovascular system
- May help maintain the normal viscosity of blood
- May help maintain a normal skeletal system
- May promote the normal use of calcium
Experience a vitamin K supplement and see if makes a difference in your life. Get great pricing and fast shipping at NHC!