- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: cardiogenics-intensive-care-heart-muscle-support-MTG
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Maintain Optimal Heart Health with Cardiogenics Intensive Care
Your heart is one of, if not the most important muscle in your body, as it's responsible for moving blood to the rest of your organs and throughout your body. Keep it healthy the natural way, and give Cardiogenics Intensive Care from Metagenics a try.
Made with hawthorn and arjuna extracts, Cardiogenics Intensive Care provides support for optimal heart health, healthy blood pressure levels, and also helps maintain blood vessel dilation.
- You'll benefit from highly absorbable minerals that play important roles in nerve conduction and contraction
- Cardiogenics Intensive Care supports optimal heart muscle function and relaxation
- It also promotes healthy peripheral and coronary artery blood flow and helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels within the normal range
- You'll also benefit from antioxidant properties in arjuna and taurine
Cardiogenics Intensive Care from Metagenics contains no GMOs or gluten. It's a truly natural pathway to enhanced heart health. Give it a try today and see the difference it can make in your health!
1 tablet contains:
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 33mg (3%)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 67mg (17%)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 17mcg (24%)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 33mg (<2%)
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) 133mg
--- Leaf and Flower 4:1 Extract (contains hyperosides)
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Bark 5:1 Extract 67mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains NO: GMO, gluten. Vegetarian.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.