- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: canine-hemp-oil-complex-SP
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Canine Hemp Oil Complex from Standard Process is a unique formulation of ingredients, combined to provide a 3-in-1 benefit for a dog's whole body - supporting the endocannabinoid system, swelling response resolution pathways, and endogenous antioxidant pathways.
- Supports the endocannabinoid system
- Supports the body's natural swelling response function
- Ingredients that provide antioxidant activity
- Non-genetically engineered hemp
- Combination of natural omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, DPA and EPA
- Calamari oil certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea
Canine Hemp Oil Complex is a combination of well-balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs, omega-3 oil) delivering essential fatty acids needed for the formation of specialized lipid mediators for a healthy immune response. Hemp oil and omega-3 oil may support the resolution phase of the swelling process by providing PUFAs which are known to be precursors to endocannabinoids. Additionally, Brassica (TrueBroc) is an important phytonutrient providing antioxidant support by activating the Nrf2/ARE pathways.
1 Softgel contains:
Ingredients: Calamari oil, hemp oil (stalk and seed), TrueBroc, and broccoli (aerial parts).
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerine, water, dimagnesium malate, and beeswax.
TrueBroc is protected by trademarks and patents of Brassica Protection Products LLC: www.brassica.com/ip
Dogs 1-10 lbs. 1 softgel every other day.
Dogs 11-50 lbs. 1 softgel 1 time each day.
Dogs 51-100 lbs. 2 softgels, 1 time each day.
Dogs 101+ lbs. 3 softgels, 1 time each day.
Or as directed by your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.