Standard Process Canine Flex Support
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: canine-flex-support-SP
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Wafers
Joint Support for Dogs
Canine Flex Support by Standard Process helps promote healthy joint structure and function in dogs of all ages with glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin, vitamins C & E, with additional support from ginger and turmeric.
About Canine Flex Support:
This supplement is intended to support and maintain canine joint comfort and function with natural ingredients that assist normal, healthy cartilage synthesis and help promote a healthy internal response. Suitable for large breeds, dogs with joint challenges, growing puppies, active/performance dogs and aging dogs.
- Ginger root- this rhizome is rich in natural compounds which may help relieve pain and regulate a healthy defensive response
- Glucosamine sulfate - this substance, derived from shellfish, may assist normal cartilage synthesis to support and maintain joint health and comfort
- Chondroitin sulfate - a major component of cartilage, this substance may help maintain healthy cartilage and reduce joint pain and swelling.
- Turmeric - like ginger, this rhizome is rich in natural antioxidants that may help balanceinteranl responses and reduce pain, which may support joint comfort and function
Chewable, naturally liver-flavored wafers are easy for dogs to ingest.
Suggested Use for Canine Flex Support:
Use as a natural dietary supplement to support your dog(s) joint health and comfort, whether they're still a growing puppy or a large, active or elderly dog who has some joint issues.
Based on body weight, dog should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed by your veterinarian:
- 1-25 lbs 1 wafer per day
- 25-60 lbs 2 wafers per day
- 51-80 lbs 3 wafers per day
- 80 lbs 4 wafers per day
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
- 1-25 lbs: 1 wafer per day
- 26-50 lbs: 2 wafers per day
- 51-80 lbs: 3 wafers per day
- >80 lbs: 4 wafers per day
- Serving Size: 1 Wafer
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate) (shelfish source) 250 mg
- Chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate) (bovine source) 110 mg
- D-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower) 5 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Honey, ginger root, bovine liver, calcium stearate, and turmeric extract.
If your pet is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.