- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: canine-flex-support-SP
- Servings per Container: 100
- Quantity per Container: 100 Wafers
Joint Support for Dogs
Canine Flex Support by Standard Process helps promote healthy joint structure and function in dogs of all ages with glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin, vitamins C & E, with additional support from ginger and turmeric.
About Canine Flex Support:
This supplement is intended to support and maintain canine joint comfort and function with natural ingredients that assist normal, healthy cartilage synthesis and help promote a healthy internal response. Suitable for large breeds, dogs with joint challenges, growing puppies, active/performance dogs and aging dogs.
- Ginger root- this rhizome is rich in natural compounds which may help relieve pain and regulate a healthy defensive response
- Glucosamine sulfate - this substance, derived from shellfish, may assist normal cartilage synthesis to support and maintain joint health and comfort
- Chondroitin sulfate - a major component of cartilage, this substance may help maintain healthy cartilage and reduce joint pain and swelling.
- Turmeric - like ginger, this rhizome is rich in natural antioxidants that may help balanceinteranl responses and reduce pain, which may support joint comfort and function
Chewable, naturally liver-flavored wafers are easy for dogs to ingest.
Suggested Use for Canine Flex Support:
Use as a natural dietary supplement to support your dog(s) joint health and comfort, whether they're still a growing puppy or a large, active or elderly dog who has some joint issues.
Based on body weight, dog should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed by your veterinarian:
- 1-25 lbs 1 wafer per day
- 25-60 lbs 2 wafers per day
- 51-80 lbs 3 wafers per day
- 80 lbs 4 wafers per day
1 wafer contains:
Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate) 250mg
Chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate) 110mg
Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) (soy) 5 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 5mg
Other Ingredients: Honey, ginger root, bovine liver, maltodextrin, gum acacia, turmeric extract, and calcium stearate.
Based on body weight, the canine patient should receive the formula according to the following recommendations, or as otherwise directed.
1-25 lbs - 1 wafer per day
25-60 lbs - 2 wafers per day
51-80 lbs - 3 wafers per day
>80 lbs - 4 wafers per day