- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: candibactin-ar-MTG-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Support G.I. and Respiratory Health with CandiBactin-AR
If you've been experiencing gastrointestinal discomfort are upper respiratory distresses, Metagenics offers a supplement that may be able to bring you all-natural relief. CandiBactin-AR is formulated with concentrated essential oils and extracts from the mint family to provide support for optimal G.I. and upper respiratory health.
- CandiBactin-AR features red thyme and oregano essential oils
- It promotes optimal intestinal and respiratory microbial balances, which support optimal mucosal tissue health, muscle relaxation, and healthy digestion
- It provides support for healthy intestinal mucosa, which is a critical part of your immune system
- CandiBactin-AR is designed to help harmonize your digestive and respiratory systems, which may be important for a strong, healthy immune system
The essential oils in this supplement are blended with extracts of lemon balm and sage, which deliver antioxidant properties, but also work to help stabilize the oils. They also provides optimal support for healthy digestion.
CandiBactin-AR from Metagenics comes in an easy-to-swallow softgel form that is meant to be taken three times daily for optimal benefit. It contains no artificial additives or gluten.
Make the right choice to enhance your digestive and respiratory systems the natural way. Give CandiBactin-AR a try today and see the difference it can make in your overall health!
1 softgel contains:
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Oil 183mg
---[provides 55mg thymol]
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Oil 100mg
---[provides 55mg carvacrol]
Sage (Salvia officinalis) Leaf 5.5:1 Extract 75mg
Lemon Balm Leaf 5:1 Extract 50mg
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, silica, annatto extract (color), and sunflower lecithin.
Contains NO: Gluten.
Adults: Take one softgel three times daily before or with meals and a full glass of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing or taking medication, consult with a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.