Pet Naturals Of Vermont Calming for Dogs of All Sizes
Brand: Pet Naturals Of Vermont
Product Code: calming-dogs-all-sizes-PNV
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Chewables
Relaxation and Stress Support for Dogs
Calming Chews for Dogs of All Sizes from Pet Naturals of Vermont contains L-theanine, protein, and B vitamins for a healthy stress response to environmental challenges. Pets can’t tell us what they need, which can leave us unsure how to help. However, we can observe certain behaviors in dogs that may indicate stress, such as hyperactivity, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling, or destructive behavior.
Calming Chews for Dogs contains ingredients thought to support normal behavior in dogs. These include C3 (colostrum calming complex), which is derived from milk protein hydrolysate, that is combined with L-theanine, thiamine, and lecithin, which may support a healthy stress response. L-theanine is also a naturally occurring amino acid that is a derivative of glutamic acid, a neurotransmitter in the brain. Lecithin is a phospholipid that contains choline and inositol, which are thought to support wakefulness. Thiamine (vitamin B1) supports cellular health as thiamine-dependent enzymes are present in all cells of the body, however it is not produced in the body and must be consumed through diet.
Calming Chews for Dogs Details
- Chicken liver flavored chews
- Not a sedative
- Use daily or as needed
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for environmental changes, during fireworks and storms, or visits to the vet, parks, or other social situations
Calming Chews for Dogs may be able to support a healthy stress response to environmental challenges such as loud noises, moving, or a visit to the vet. They are not a sedative and can be given every day or as needed for those unexpected life events. Try it out today!
For All Dogs : Give 1 chew daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
- Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 65 mg
- C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 9 mg
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand) 8.5 mg
- Inactive ingredients:
- -brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Contains NO: wheat, corn, artificial ingredients.
- For use in dogs only.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store in a cool. dry place.