Boiron Calendula Cream
Product Code: calendula-cream-BOR
Quantity per Container: 2.5 Oz
- Support for healing burns, scrapes, skin irritation*
- Support for relieving sunburn and minor cuts*
- No fragrances, dyes or parabens
- Non-greasy texture
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
To relieve symptoms:
For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider.
For scrapes and skin irritations, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Active Ingredients:
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
- Other Ingredients:
- Alcohol, Caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare provider if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).