- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: calcium-magnesium-zinc-SLR-250-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 250 Veg Capsules
Mineral Support for Improved Overall Health
The human body requires a broad range of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to maintain optimal levels of health and wellness. Three of the most important minerals are calcium, magnesium, and zinc, which are vital to bone and immune system health.
While all three can be found in various foods, many people don't get enough from their everyday diets. A daily supplement like Solaray's Calcium Magnesium Zinc is a great option that delivers healthy doses of all three minerals to support your overall health.
- Four capsules contain 25mg of zinc, 1,000mg of calcium, 500mg of magnesium, as well as 100mg of glutamic acid hydrochloride
- Calcium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and is also important for normal muscle contraction and nerve impulse transmission
- Zinc plays vital roles in over 100 enzyme reactions throughout your body, supports cell membrane structure, and is important for optimal immune health and function
Make the right choice to ensure your body has the minerals it needs to keep you healthy. Give Calcium Magnesium Zinc from Solaray a try today, and stay on the all-natural path toward optimal overall health and an increased sense of wellness. Order yours now!
4 VegCaps contain:
Total Carbohydrate <1g
---Dietary Fiber <1g
Calcium 1,000mg (77%)
---(as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Amino Acid Chelate)
Magnesium 500mg (119%)
---(as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate)
Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 25mg (227%)
Glutamic Acid HCl 100mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, whole rice concentrate (including bran, polishings and germ), alfalfa leaf, watercress, dandelion root and parsley leaf.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take four VegCaps with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only as directed. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.