- Brand: Rainbow Light
- Product Code: calcium-magnesium-vitamin-d3-RBL-180-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Rainbow Light Calcium provides the added bone density support you need every day in just one tablet. Formulated with a two-to-one ratio of 500 milligrams of calcium to 250 milligrams of magnesium, this formula also contains mineral rich stinging nettle, horsetail, and organic spirulina to support bones, relax muscles, and help with digestion and utilization.
- Supports bone density and muscle relaxation
- Promotes enhanced absorption and utilization
- Gentle on the stomach with whole foods
- Two-to-one ratio of calcium and magnesium to support strong teeth and bones
- 500 IU of vitamin D3 to help calcium absorption and utilization
- Organic spirulina, horsetail, and stinging nettle for natural energy
- No gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, or sugar
Nutrients for Strong Bones and Teeth
Calcium provides 500 milligrams of calcium to help build and strengthen bones and teeth, plus 250 milligrams of magnesium and 500 IU of vitamin D3 to promote enhanced calcium absorption and utilization. Additionally, vitamin D3 and magnesium support muscle relaxation and bone flexibility.
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 13mcg (65%)
Calcium 500mg (38%)
---(as calcium carbonate, calcium chelate, calcium citrate-malate)
Magnesium 250mg (60%)
---(as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate)
Betaine hydrochloride 20mg
Stinging Nettle (leaf) powder 20mg
Horsetail (stem) powder 20mg
Organic Spirulina 20mg
Other Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose stearic acid, coating (hydroxypropyl cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze).
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, milk, dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar or artificial additives.
Adults: Take one tablet per day, with or between meals. May take 2 per day in divided doses for advanced usage.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.