- Brand: Aubrey Organics
- Product Code: calaguala-fern-shampoo-tones-clarifies-AUB
- Quantity per Container: 11 Oz
Calaguala Fern Treatment Shampoo by Aubrey Organics is an all-natural shampoo for oily, fine hair. Fresh, aromatic herbals go to work fast to remove oily buildup and normalize hair and scalp. Based on an ancient Mayan recipe, this scalp-soothing shampoo deep-cleanses and hydrates for a full, healthy head of hair.
- Calaguala and Cade: Tones; promotes hair and scalp health.
- Soap Bark and Yucca: Deep-cleanse without drying
- White Pine Bark and Evening Primrose: Soothes, conditions and hydrates
- All Natural Ingredients
- No sodium lauryl sulfate. No paraben preservatives. No petrochemicals. No artificial colors or fragrances.
- No animal testing. Biodegradable. Recyclable Containers.
Aubrey Organics uses only the finest herbal, plant extracts and natural vitamins in all of their products. You will find no paraben preservatives, no petrochemicals, no artificial colors or fragrances of any kind. They use sustainable, plant-based all-natural ingredients in their products and packaging that is biodegradable, recyclable and recycled.
Decyl glucoside (from coconut/corn sugar)(2), lauryl glucoside(2) (from coconut sugar), aqua, sodium lauroyl lactylate (plant source), glycerin, leuconstoc/radish root ferment filtrate, quillaja saponaria bark extract (soap bark), glyceryl caprylate, fragrance(3), oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil(1), glyceryl undecylenate, sodium phytate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil(1), tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), alcohol, pinus strobus bark extract (white pine), polypodium leucotomos leaf extract (calagula), yucca glauca root extract, alcohol denat. (38b. lavender).
(3)Natural isolate blend sourced from essential oils.
Shake well before using. Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. Follow with Calaguala Fern Conditioner.