Metabolic Maintenance Cal/Mag Plus with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 MenaQ7
Brand: Metabolic Maintenance
Product Code: cal-mag-plus-d3-k2-MTM
Servings per Container: 180
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Boost Your Bone Health with Cal/Mag Plus
The state of your bones is highly dependent on healthy amounts of calcium and magnesium. These two minerals are also two of the most common deficiencies in the human body, which can have an effect on the integrity of your bones. Cal/Mag Plus with Vitamin D and Vitamin K-2 M7 supports healthy bones with a little boost.
- Calcium and magnesium support optimal bone strength and health
- Vitamins D and K-2 promote optimal calcium absorption and utilization
- Vitamin K-2 helps direct calcium into your bones and works to keep it out of your artery walls
Cal/Mag Plus comes in an easy-to-swallow vegetable capsule and is formulated without any gluten or added excipients. The only ingredients you'll get are the ones you see on the label.
Don't let weak bones get in the way of living your life the way you want to. Let Cal/Mag Plus with Vitamin D and Vitamin K-2 M7 offer optimal support for strong, healthy bones. Get back to doing the things you love while improving your overall health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Use as a dietary supplement as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin D-3 (333 IU as Cholecalciferol) 8.3 mcg
- Vitamin K-2 MK7 7.5 mcg 6%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate/Malate) 167 mg 13%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Aspartate) 83 mg 20%
Other Ingredients: vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine
Contains NO: egg, gluten, nuts, dairy.
Individuals taking blood-thinning medications, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place; do not expose to excessive heat.