Quantum Health Buzz Away Extreme Natural Insect Repllent Deet-Free
Brand: Quantum Health
Product Code: buzz-away-extreme-insect-repellent-QHT-8-oz
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Deet-Free Insect Repellant
The warmer seasons beckon us outside for backyard parties, hikes and camping in the woods, bike rides, picnics, fishing and more. They also bring swarms of biting, buzzing bugs that leave us swatting and scratching.
We all want to avoid these pests and the diseases they carry, but many of us don't want to use chemical-laden, bad smelling sprays anymore. Fortunately there are natural options.
Deet-Free Buzz Away Extreme Spray from Quantum Health is all-natural, pleasant-smelling insect repellant option made from pure plant and essential oils. Gentle and suitable for the entire family.
About Buzz Away Extreme:
This insect repellant spray made with natural plant oils, including castor and soy oil and citronella, cedarwood, geranium, lemongrass, eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen essential oils.
- May help repel mosquitoes, black flies, ticks, fleas, gnats and flies
- Offers long-lasting, chemical-free insect protection
- Pleasant natural scent
- Gentle enough for the whole family
- May repel mosquitoes for up to 4 hours
- May repel ticks for up to 2 1/2 hours
Suggested Use for Buzz Away Extreme:
Stash a bottle of this natural insect repellant in your backpack, in the boat, by the back door or in the car for reliable defense against biting insects wherever you're going. Order yours now!
Shake well before using. Apply evenly to all exposed skin. To apply to face, spray on hands, then apply to face with fingers, avoiding eyes and mouth. Reapply as needed. For added protection, apply to clothing.
- Active Ingredients:
- Castor Oil (8%), Geranium Oil (6%), Soybean Oil (3%), Cedarwood Oil (1.5%), Citronella Oil (1.0%), Peppermint Oil (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.25%).
- Inert Ingredients: (79.75% total):
- Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Wintergreen Oil.
Do not get in eyes. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Do not apply to hands of children. Apply to children only with adult supervision.
- If in eyes: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Keep eye wide open while rinsing. Do not rub affected area. Get medical attention of irritation develops and persists.
- If irritation on skin: Thoroughly wash with soap and water. If irritation persists or allergic reactions occur, see a physician.
- If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed in a dry, cool, and well ventilated place.
If empty, do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.