Life Extension Buffered Vitamin C Powder
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: buffered-vitamin-c-powder-LFE
Servings per Container: 84
Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has many important functions in the body. It is used in collagen formation, cartilage and bone repair and maintenance, immune function, cellular defense from free radicals, and much more. Though the body depends on vitamin C, it does not have the capacity to generate it.
- A buffered formula
- 4,000mg vitamin C (6,667% DV) per serving
- Buffered with calcium, potassium, magnesium and zinc
- Seeks to promote antioxidant activity and overall health
- A good choice for those with sensitive stomachs
- 16 oz. (454g)
When mixed with water, the minerals in this formulation buffer out the normally acidic vitamin C, reducing gastric irritation and making it easier to digest.
If you're looking for a vitamin C supplement that has been buffered to facilitate digestion in sensitive individuals, consider Life Extension's Buffered Vitamin C Powder.
Mix one (1) teaspoon of Buffered Vitamin C Powder into a glass of water. Wait for the fizz to stop before consuming. The minerals buffer out the normally acidic vitamin C to make a pleasant tasting drink.
- Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (approximately 5.4 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 84
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 4,000 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 145 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) 55 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2 mg
- Potassium (as potassium carbonate) 365 mg
Other Ingredients: none.
Consuming high doses of this highly potent product can initially cause diarrhea, especially when taken on an empty stomach. Take with meals starting off low and gradually increasing the dose.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.