Rx Vitamins Buffered C
Brand: Rx Vitamins
Product Code: buffered-c-RXV
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Support Your Health with Buffered C
Buffered C from Rx Vitamins offers 1000 mg of vitamin C per serving to support your health. This vitamin C is buffered, so it is suitable for those with sensitive stomachs. Vitamin C is an important vitamin in the body, and contributes to a number of processes. When taken as a supplement, vitamin C offers support for immune system health, promotes healthy looking skin, and may offer support for skeletal and dental health.
This supplement also contains mineral ascorbates and lemon bioflavonoids, which have antioxidant properties. Antioxidants work to prevent cells from oxidizing and protect from damaging free radicals. This vitamin C supplement also contains trace amounts of calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, and more for added health.
Buffered C Product Details
- Vitamin C supplement
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Buffered form is gentle on the stomach
- Offers antioxidant support
- Seeks to protect from free radicals
- Includes trace minerals for added support
- Gluten-free and hypoallergenic
If you’re looking for a gentle vitamin C supplement that offers support for the immune system and has antioxidant properties, try Buffered C from Rx Vitamins.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily with meals or as recommended by your physician or health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as mineral ascorbate) 1,000 mg (1667%)
- Calcium (as ascorbate) 53 mg (5.3%)
- Magnesium (as ascorbate) 27 mg (6.7%)
- Zinc (as ascorbate) 2.5 mg (16.7%)
- Manganese (as ascorbate) 0.1 mg (5%)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids 100 mg supplying:
- -Active Flavones (with hesperidin & eriocitrin) 24%
- -Active Flavonols & Flavones, Pectin, Cellulose & Naringen 20%
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsules.
Contains NO: yeast, dairy, eggs, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.