- Brand: Gaia Herbs
- Product Code: bronchial-wellness-tea-GH
- Servings per Container: 16
- Quantity per Container: 16 Tea Bags
Bronchial Wellness Herbal Tea by Gaia Herbs is a caffeine-free tea that provides soothing support for respiratory health.*
- Contains herbs such as grindelia and plantain, long known to support an irritated respiratory system*
- Provides complete relief with cooling essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus*
- Formulated with herbs that have a naturally pleasant taste and aroma
- Provides soothing influence to the entire respiratory system*
- Produced in Tuscany, Italy by Aboca by Abacoa
Bronchial irritation, whether acute or chronic, can leave you feeling achy and exhausted. Bronchial Wellness Herbal Tea was designed to support soothing an irritated respiratory system.
Gaia Herbs teas are all-natural herbal medicines, with each cup delivering a delicious taste experience as well as fast-acting relief. Gaia protects the potency and taste of their teas with foil-lined, flavor-seal pouches and protect our planet with tea bags tied without the use of staples or glues.
Servings (1 tea bag) per container: 16
1 tea bag contains:
Dietary Fiber <1g
Peppermint leaf** (mentha piperita) 450mg
Licorice root** (glycyrrhiza glabra) 345mg
Grindella aerial part* (grindelia camporum) 225mg
English Plantain leaf* (plantago lanceolata) 150mg
Star anise fruit** (illicium verum) 150mg
Thyme aerial part** (thymus vulgaris) 75mg
Helichrysum aerial part* 75mg
---(helichrysum italicaum var. hypercreso)
Eucalyptus leaf essential oil** (eucalyptus globulus) 15mg
Peppermint aerial parts essential oil** (mentha x piperita) 15mg
Adults: Pour one cup of freshly boiled water over tea bag and steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Drink daily as needed.
If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Licorice should not be taken if you have kidney or liver disease, hypertension, edema, excessive potassium depletion or during pregnancy. Consult with your practitioner if you are breast feeding.