Life Extension Brite Eyes III Lubricant Eye Drops
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: brite-eyes-iii-eye-drops-LFE
Quantity per Container: 2 Vial(s)
Relieve Eye Discomfort with Brite Eyes III
As the aging process sets in, your eyes can weaken and become dry and irritated. Optimal eye lubrication is important to ensure good eye health, and if you're looking for a natural way to keep your eyes healthy and moist, Life Extension may have just what you need.
Brite Eyes III are all-natural eyedrops that delivers two reliable forms of lubrication for optimal eye health. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin work to keep your eyes moist, while N-acetyl-carnosine offers antioxidant properties and protects against glycation.
- You get the convenience of two 5-milliliter bottles, so one can stay at home and the other can go with you
- You'll also receive support for optimal eye health
Don't suffer with dry, itchy, and irritated eyes. Make the choice to keep them at optimal health. Brite Eyes III from Life Extension offers a natural, soothing way to moisten your eyes and reduce redness and irritation.
Give it a try today!
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Prior to drop instillation, contact lenses should be removed and reinserted after 10 minutes.
Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days. Use before expiration date marked on container.
Store in the refrigerator after opening. Do not freeze. Store in a dark, cool place away from sunlight.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Glycerin (lubricant) 1.0% / Lubricant
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changed color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product: to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface, replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.