- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: borage-oil-1000-mg-NOW-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Borage Oil 1,000mg by NOW is a borage oil gamma linoleic acid supplement that is rich in polyunsaturated fats. Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) are enhanced essential fatty acids.
- Highest GLA Concentration (1000mg per softgel)
- Expeller Pressed, Hexane-Free
- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- 240mg of GLA per softgel
- Supports cartilage, joint, and nerve function*
- Provides support for alleviating common symptoms associated with PMS
- Supports maintaining maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
Although the body can manufacture GLA from dietary linoleic acid, it can be more efficiently utilized for body functions when supplied directly by dietary sources. Borage Oil is a more concentrated source of GLA than Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). One Borage Oil softgel is equivalent to about 5 standard EPO softgels in GLA content.
1 softgel contains:
---Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%
---Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6g
Borage Oil (Borago officinalis) (Seed) 1.0g (1,000mg)
---Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 240mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Adults: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications (including anti-hypertensives, bisphosphonates), or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.