- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: bone-builder-chewable-MTG
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Strengthen Your Bones with Bone Builder Chewable
Bone health is of the utmost importance at every age. Bone Builder Chewable from Metagenics provides optimal support for complete bone health in the form of a delicious chocolate-flavored chewable that is great for children and adults.
- Bone Builder Chewable is formulated with MCHC, which is a calcium-packed substance from bovine that supports optimal overall bone health and strength
- You'll benefit from calcium, trace minerals, and other organic factors that naturally present in healthy bones
- It's ideal for children who have troubles swallowing pills and comes in a great-tasting chocolate flavor that kids will love
Some of the key ingredients include vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese, as well as amino acid chelates, all of which provide optimal support for complete bone health.
Make the choice to take care of your bones. Start using Bone Builder Chewable from Metagenics today and see the difference it can make in your overall bone health. Order now!
3 chewable tablets contain:
Total Carbohydrate 6g
---Sugar Alcohol 3g
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 75 IU
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 300mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 167mg
---(as magnesium carbonate and magnesium glycinate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6mg
Copper (as copper lysinate HCl) 0.75mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.75mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 750mg
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, fructose, natural flavors (No MSG), organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), stearic acid (vegetable), silica, guar gum.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
Adults and children (age 2 and up): Take one to three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow whole.
Excess consumption of sorbitol may cause gastrointestinal upset. Children age 12 and under should not exceed the recommended serving size. Keep out of the reach of children.