- Brand: Erth Minerals
- Product Code: blusher-ERM-bloom
- Quantity per Container: 0.1 Oz
Erth Minerals Bloom Blusher is an all-natural blush that is a bright, deep pink with slight coral undertones and some shimmer. Bloom is a great color to brighten cheeks for a fresh-faced look!
- All natural mineral blusher
- Great to give you blushing golden glow during the day, or for added cheekbone emphasis at night.
- Adds color and sparkle to all shades of skin.
- Very little is needed in order to achieve results
- This blusher/all-over-face color is 100% pure minerals
- This wonderful mineral makeup blusher also makes a great all-over-face color.
Mineral Blusher Information
The correct blusher color and application technique can make any cheekbone really stand out. The easiest way to choose the perfect blush color is to pinch your cheeks and then match a blusher shade to your cheeks. Choose a blusher that matches pinched cheeks exactly, or one that is not more than one to two shades darker.
- Generally speaking, for ivory or light beige skin tones and daytime where, blushes with soft pink undertones (Petal or Primrose) are usually your best choice.
- For warmer skin tones, consider Peaches. For nighttime wear, consider a deeper tone with more shimmer (Posey or Aster) Never use a bronze or brown-toned shade.
- For tanned skin tones, consider Petal or Primrose for daily wear, or Posey and Aster for nighttime wear.
- If you have an olive skin tone, choose a blusher with warm undertones (Peaches or Posey) or a Plum shade.
- For Middle Eastern women and if your skin has a somewhat greenish tone, choose a deep bronzer, or a blusher with Plum, currant (Zinnia), or deep rose shades (Guava or Posey).
- Ebony or bronze skin tone? Try Plum for daytime and Guava or Zinnia for a more dramatic nighttime look. Or consider a bronzer rather than a blusher.
The best brush for applying mineral blusher is a large, fluffy brush like Erth Minerals highlighting brush. Its wide area gives a more natural, smooth blusher look.
Other blusher tips:
- It is usually a good idea to have a couple blusher colors on hand- one for day and one for night.
- Base your choice in blusher colors on what gives you an instant, healthy, natural glow
- Blend blush up into hairline to make it look more natural
Mineral blushers can be applied lightly, all over the face, to give a general glow, just to cheek bones and apples, or to areas normally hit by the sun- the tip of nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks.