- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: blueberry-extract-LFE
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Support Your Memory and more with Blueberry Extract
Blueberries may be small, but they provide a wide range of overall health benefits. These tiny fruits contain vitamin C and manganese, and are also a good source of dietary fiber. Blueberries are available in most food stores, but if you're not a fan of the taste or texture, you can still get the benefits of blueberries another way
Life Extension offers a product called Blueberry Extract, a dietary supplement that combines concentrated wild blueberry extracts to help provide antioxidant protection and support healthy neuronal function.
- Contains whole blueberry extract, blueactiv wild blueberry extract, and aurorablue wildcrafted blueberry complex
- The extracts used in this product are not cultivated
- Helps support and maintain memory and healthy neuronal function
- Also provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress and roaming free radicals
- May also help maintain healthy lipid and blood glucose levels already within a normal range
Blueberry Extract from Life Extension comes in a capsule form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow. One capsule can be taken between one and four times every day in support of overall health and wellness.
Order yours today!
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Wild Blueberry whole extract (fruit) 375mg
BlueActiv Wild Blueberry extract (fruit) 75mg
AuroraBlue Wildcrafted Blueberry Complex 50mg
---[Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.)] (fruit, leaves, stems
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica.
AuroraBlue is a registered trademark of Denali BioTechnologies, Inc.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule one to four times daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of the reach of children. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.