Doctors Best Biotin 10000 Mcg
Brand: Doctors Best
Product Code: biotin-10000-mcg-DRB
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Support Hair, Skin and Nails with Biotin 10000 Mcg
Biotin 10000 Mcg from Doctor's Best is a dietary supplement of the B-complex vitamin biotin, commonly referred to as vitamin B7, which plays a key role in cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids.
The science-based formula delivers the nutrition necessary to support the healthy appearance of hair, skin and nails. It may also help support healthy immune system and central nervous system functions.
The body cannot make biotin on its own, but it needs biotin in order to produce energy and to metabolize and properly use proteins, carbohydrates and fats for various bodily functions. Take this supplement to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet. It may make a difference to your health!
Biotin 10000 Mcg Product Details
- Good source of vitamin B7
- Provides support for hair, skin and nails
- May support DNA integrity
- Helps support essential enzyme functions
- Promotes a healthy immune response
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Convenient veggie capsules
If you need support for healthy-looking hair, skin and nails, try Biotin 10000 Mcg from Doctor's Best today!
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Safety Communication
- - May Interfere with Lab Tests
- -When having lab work done, communicate to the lab that you are supplementing with biotin.
- Serving Size: 1 Veggie Caps
- Serving Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving
- Biotin 10,000 mcg (3,334%)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten. Vegan.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.