- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: bioactive-folate-vitamin-b12-LFE
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Support Your Health with B Vitamins
Bioactive Folate and Vitamin B12 from Life Extension is a dietary supplement that offers 400mcg of folate and 300mcg of vitamin B12 per serving. These two vitamins are part of the B vitamin family, which is comprised of eight B vitamins. Typically found in green leafy vegetables, dairy products, and eggs, B vitamins are responsible for supporting a number of processes in the body, including energy metabolism and overall cell growth and health.
Folate offers several potential health benefits, including supporting digestive health, promoting healthier looking skin, and helping to maintain healthy homocysteine levels already in the normal range. Adequate folate levels are also necessary for preventing neural tube defects. Vitamin B12 works to support cognitive health and nervous system function, as well as promoting cardiovascular health.
Bioactive Folate and B12 Product Details
- B vitamin supplement
- Contains 400mcg of folate and 300mcg of B12 per serving
- Supports digestive system health
- Promotes healthy looking skin
- Supports cardiovascular health
- May support cognitive and nervous system health
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels already in the normal range
- Adequate folate levels may prevent neural tube defects
If you’re looking for a B vitamin supplement that supports a number of health issues, consider Bioactive Folate and B12 from Life Extension.
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Folate 400mcg (100%)
---(as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 300mcg (12,500%)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of the reach of children. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.