- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: bergamot-organic-essential-oil-DRM
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Dr. Mercola's Organic Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) offers the tantalizing scent of fresh citrus. This cold-pressed oil from fresh citrus peel is refreshing, energizing, and uplifting.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Uplifting, energizing and refreshing
- Aroma is light and of fresh citrus
Some ideas for how to use Organic Bergamot Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix 1 to 4 drops per teaspoon of a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Organic Argan Oil, Jojoba or Rose Hip Seed Oil before topical use. You can also add a few drops to shampoo, body wash, or liquid soap.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits.
- Oral Care: Add 2 to 3 drops to water for a mouth rinse for oral health.
- Food Grade: This essential oil is food grade. Food-grade oils are prepared in clean, food-grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
Organic Bergamot Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils.
Dr. Mercola's 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of Dr. Mercola's essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Bergamot Fruit Peel Oil
Organic oil, cold pressed from fresh fruit peel.
Adults: For aromatherapy use. For other uses dilute with an organic carrier oil such as jojoba, argan or rose hip seed oil prior to use. Dilute 1-4 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. If nursing or pregnant, consult your physician prior to use.