Enviromedica Beef Liver 500 Mg
Product Code: beef-liver-500-mg-ENV
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Enviromedica's Beef Liver is sourced exclusively from grass-fed, pasture-raised, New Zealand bovine and offers an abundant source of nutrients, including protein, vitamin B6 and B12, folate, choline, copper, hyaluronic acid, and a concentrated source of preformed vitamin A (retinol).
- Sourced exclusively from grass-fed livestock raised in rich open pastures in New Zealand.
- Liver is one of nature's most perfect foods
- Excellent source of protein
- Great source of preformed vitamin A
- Abundant with bioavailable B12 and B-complex vitamins, choline, biotin, iron, copper, zinc, and folate
- Contains fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
Adults: Take 6 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- New Zealand Bovine Liver 3,000 mg
- -(grass-fed, pasture-raised, freeze-dried)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule).
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, shellfish, tree nuts, or preservatives. Made without stearates, fillers, binders, flow agents, or additives of any kind.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.