Combat the Appearance of Spider Veins on Legs
Beautiful Legs Advanced Diosim Complex from Reserveage Nutrition provides nourishment to help reduce the risk, and diminish the appearance, of unsightly spider veins on legs.
Packed with antioxidants, Beautiful Legs features a blend of trans-resveratrol and grape seed extract plus diosmin to promote circulation and oxygenation.
Derived from citrus, diosmin may help maintain vein structure and smooth skin tone.
Beautiful Legs may also help with occasional swelling due to standing or overexertion.
Overall, this dietary supplement may help
- Support the health and tone of leg veins and capillaries
- Support the diminishing the appearance of spider veins
- Support healthy blood flow and circulation
- Combat occasional swelling and the sensation of heaviness in legs due to standing or overexertion
- Help maintain overall blood vessel strength
Those most likely to experience a spider vein problem include
- Expectant mothers, as pregnancy increases the pressure on the body, reduces the flow of blood from the legs and through the pelvis to the heart, and releases hormones that weakens vein walls and allows them to grow larger
- People who are obese, as they put excess pressure on their legs
- People who work standing in one location, as moving around can help to stimulate the blood flow
Enlarged Veins Resulting from Long-Term Pressure
A mild form of varicose veins, spider veins occur when your veins become gnarled and enlarged as a result of pressure over a long period of time.
Spider veins can develop anywhere on your body, but they are most likely to appear on your legs.
For most people, these veins are merely a cosmetic problem, but for some, they may signal something more serious, such as impaired circulation.
As you age, your veins lose elasticity and stretch out.
The veins in your legs have to work against gravity to pump the blood back up to the heart. And blood in weakened leg veins can accumulate rather than make its way back toward the heart.
As the blood pools, the veins become more pronounced and may show through light skin that may also be aging and so be more translucent.
Spider veins have a blue appearance because the blood is not healthily oxygenated.
To use Beautiful Legs as a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, on an empty stomach, with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Beautiful Legs from Reserveage Nutrition is a great supplement for those who have spider veins or experience occasional swelling due to standing or overexertion.