Innate Response Baby & Me Multivitamin
Brand: Innate Response
Product Code: baby-me-multivitamin-INR-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Baby & Me Multivitamin Supports Mom’s and Baby’s Unique Health Needs
Before, during and after pregnancy, mothers and babies have unique, changing nutritional needs for their developing bodies. That’s why taking a full spectrum multivitamin packed with the nutrients needed during this important time is crucial. Baby & Me Multivitamin from Innate Response helps fill nutritional gaps in the diet for both mother and child to support overall health and well being.
This supplement has been specially formulated with the specific nutritional needs of mothers and babies in mind. Key ingredients to support good health include methylated forms of folate, B12 and iron to promote healthy energy levels; choline, which is now known to be important support for health of developing fetus; and vitamin D3 to support growing bones and teeth, especially during the third trimester, as well as supporting healthy skin, eyesight and overall immune function.
The formula contains FoodState nutrients from fresh, local ingredients that are carefully preserved to protect whole food nutrients and uphold easy digestibility. Try it for yourself today!
Baby & Me Multivitamin Product Details
- Supports women’s health
- Supports fetus’s health
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Easily digested
- Gluten-free, soy-free
- Contains no herbicides or pesticides
- GMP compliant
Taking a multivitamin before, during and after pregnancy is crucial in supplementing the health of a mother and baby. Order Baby & Me Multivitamin from Innate Response to experience the potential difference to your health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot) 5,000 IU 63%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange) 200 mg 167%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae) 600 IU 150%
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols [sunflower] with organic brown rice) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 with cabbage) 60 mcg
- Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S. cerevisiae) 1.5 mg 88%
- Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice) 1.7 mg 85%
- Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (P5P with organic brown rice) 8 mg 320%
- Folate (L-5-MTHF with broccoli) 600 mcg 75%
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 8 mcg 100%
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice) 10 mg 100%
- Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg
- Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg 8%
- Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1 mg
- Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 10 mcg
- Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 4 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 300 mg
Other Ingredients: Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose.
Non-GMO. Kosher. Vegetarian. Free of Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Glyphosate Residue, Herbicides and Pesticides.
If you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Once opened tablet color may naturally change over time.