Pure Encapsulations B6 Complex
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: b6-complex-PEC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
B vitamin formula with enhanced B6 and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF
This formula enhances B-Complex Plus with additional vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is important in amino acid metabolism, hemoglobin formation, nerve impulse transmissions, and hormone synthesis. B6 Complex offers the wide ranging support of B-Complex Plus with all the added benefits of vitamin B6.
As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease.*†
†FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 100 mg 8,333%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 1,154%
- -(as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin 110 mg 688%
- -(as niacinamide and 9% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin))
- Vitamin B6 200 mg 11,765%
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 5% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 400 mcg 1,333%
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg 41,667%
- -(as methylcobalamin, 30% adenosylcobalamin and 30% hydroxycobalamin HCl)
- Biotin 400 mcg 1,333%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5) 100 mg 2,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12 mg 2%
- Inositol 25 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Non-GMO. Certified Gluten Free. Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Folic acid may adversely interact with chemotheraputic drugs.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Natural color variations can occur. Product can range from light yellow to bright yellow.