Bioclinic Naturals B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 Mcg
Brand: Bioclinic Naturals
Product Code: b12-methylcobalamin-1000-mcg-BCN
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
B12 Methylcobalamin from Bioclinic Naturals provides the active form of vitamin B12 for maximum benefit.
- Lowers homocysteine levels for protective cardiovascular benefits
- Superior to the more common form, cyanocobalamin as cyanocobalamin does not convert to enough methylcobalamin to correct some forms of anemia, neurological defects and aging
- Methylcobalamin is the active form of vitamin B12 for maximum benefit
- Sublingual tablets allow for fast acting delivery system directly into blood stream
- Bioclinic Natural products are guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the U.S. FDA, Health Canada and TGA of Australia
- Suitable for vegetarians
Vitamin B12 is the cofactor in enzymatic reactions with diverse physiological functions. It is required for the conversion of methylmalonyl CoA to succinyl CoA, as well as the conversion of homocysteine to methionine by methionine synthase, which is then converted into S-adenosylmethionine.1 A B12 deficiency causes impairments in both of these pathways, disrupting neurological function, including poor formation of myelin nerve sheaths, production of toxic levels of homocysteine, and inefficient energy production in all cells.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 lozenge per day or as directed by a health care professional. Chew or hold in mouth until dissolved.
- Serving Size: 1 lozenge
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Lactose (from milk), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains No: artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, soy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast.
Supplemental folic acid may mask a B12 deficiency, which should be ruled out, and folic acid and increased potassium intake is recommended with B12 therapy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bioclinic Naturals products are guaranteed to meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the Canadian Government and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulations of Australia - among the world's highest standards for natural products.