- Brand: Weleda
- Product Code: awakening-body-beauty-oil-WLD
- Quantity per Container: 3.4 Oz
Awakening Body & Beauty Oil from Weleda is a pomegranate seed oil blend that reveals smoother looking skin. It includes rejuvenating oils of jojoba, sesame and macadamia blend with fruity-fresh, sweet notes of orange, davana and vanilla. A harmonious sensory feast of perfume and skin-sensation - for radiant results.
- Lavish, vitamin-rich oil to seal in moisture for a look of radiance
- A nurturing, enlivening oil with an inspiring fragrance of orange, davana and vanilla
- Creates the look and feel of youthful skin.
- For skin: Massage into damp skin after shower or bath.
- For hair: On wet or dry hair, use a few drops to add fragrance and moisture.
- For indulgence: Create a luxurious bath experience by mixing two pumps of oil with a half cup of milk.
- NO animal testing
- NO parabens, phthalates
- Certified natural by NATRUE, free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Preserve your skin's natural beauty with a daily finish of rich oils. Wise pomegranate keeps moisture where it's needed, in the secret heart of the fruit. Weleda carefully presses the seed to release its oil, known for its powerful and balancing qualities.
Pomegranate oil was once treasured for powerful and rejuvenating qualities. It helps preserve skin from moisture loss and reduces the visible signs of aging and dryness. Helps skin feel smoother.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Limonene(1), Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Petal Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)(1), Linalool(1), Citronellol 1), Geraniol(1), Citral(1), Eugenol(1), Coumarin(1), Farnesol(1).
(1)From natural essential oils
Indulge yourself in beauty from head to toe.
For skin: Massage into damp skin after shower or bath.
For hair: On wet or dry hair, use a few drops to add fragrance and moisture.
For indulgence: Create a luxurious bath experience by mixing two pumps of oil with a half cup of milk.
Do not apply to broken skin.