- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: asian-energy-boost-LFE
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Stimulant-Free, Sustained Energy Support
Stress and fatigue go hand-in-hand. Many of us reach for caffeine and sugar for a quick pick-me-up in the morning and afternoon, but those substances have short-lived benefits and plenty of unwanted side effects, like jitters, sleeplessness and energy "crashes".
Asian Energy Boost from Life Extension offers natural support from Cordyceps and Panax Ginseng, for sustained energy without stimulants.
About Asian Energy Boost:
Cordyceps is an unusual combination of a fungus and a caterpillar which was previously found only at very high altitudes in the Himalayans. It has a long history of use as a highly-valued tonic herb in Chinese and Tibetan traditions.
This formula combines Cordyceps with the adaptogenic, energy-boosting properties of Panax Ginseng, which delivers potent, sustained physical and mental energy and stress support.
- Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) - may improve energy levels & endurance. May help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity.
- Panax ginseng (fermented root) - an adaptogenic herb that may support healthy response to stress while improving physical and mental energy and stamina. Fermentation may enhance absorption of active "Compound K".
- May improve energy levels
- May support healthy ATP production
- May reduce fatigue
- May enhance endurance
- May improve ability to manage stress & promote healthier response to stress
- May aid physical and mental performance
- May support healthy libido
- May support respiratory health
- Non-stimulant - no caffeine
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
This potent cordyceps-ginseng formula offers time-honored, stimulant-free energy support for modern lives. Order your Asian Energy Boost today!
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) extract 333.34mg
---(mycelia) [providing 23.33mg cordycepic acid]
GS15-4 Fermented Asian ginseng extract (root) 55mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, gum acacia, vegetable stearate, silica. Contains soybeans.
GS15-4 is a trademark of ILHWA N.A.
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. Available at: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/17/amp-up-america/?page=all . Accessed September 24, 2013.
2. J Altern Complement Med. 1998 Winter;4(4):429-57.
3. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Jun;7(3):231-40.
4. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1996 Jan;70(1):85-8.
5. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Jun;8(3):315-23.
6. J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Jun;8(3):309-14.
7. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 May;16(5):585-90.
8. J Ginseng Res. 2013 Apr;37(2):144-66.
9. Curr Drug Metab. 2013 Jun 1;14(5):616-23.
10. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jan 31;139(2):664-7.
11. Am J Chin Med. 2009;37(6):1139-52.
12. Phytother Res. 2009 Apr;23(4):486-91.
13. Neuroscience. 2011 Mar 31;178:169-80.
14. J Ginseng Res. 2011 Sep;35(3):331-8.
15. Planta Med. 1998 Mar;64(2):130-3.
16. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2009 Mar;38(2):184-7.
17. J Psychopharmacol. 2005 Jul;19(4):357-65.
18. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2010 Aug;25(6):462-71.
19. Molecules. 2012;17(11):12746-57.