- Brand: Square One Publishing
- Product Code: aromatherapy-for-everyone-book-SOP
- Quantity per Container: 137 Pages
Aromatherapy for Everyone
is a thorough, easy-to-understand book that introduces the wonderful world of aromatherapy and essential oils.
In this book you will get a complete overview of 45 different oils and their various uses and histories, as well as an index for quick reference. You will also find information on treating common ailments such as colds, wounds, muscle aches, headaches, and stress.
"Aromatherapy for Everyone makes the subject fun, practical and immediately accessible to all who wish to use essential oils for aromatherapy. From the "fun fact" section to the useful tips on aromatherapy for health and delight, this book is an essential guide to the subject." ---Steven Foster
For the beginner, Aromatherapy for Everyone will provide sound advice to get started on this ancient and proven natural therapy.
For those who have already discovered the joys of aromatherapy
- Which oils are best to start with?
- Which essential oils should I use myself?
- Are there essential oils I should avoid?
- How can I receive the maximum benefit from essential oils?
- Can I mix oils to create my own unique scent?
- How do I tell a good quality brand of essential oil from a low quality brand?
, this book makes a great reference.
- The therapeutic, aromatic and creative uses of more than 45 different essential oils
- A description and brief history of each herb from which an essential oil is derived
- Information on treating common ailments such as colds, wounds, muscular aches and pains, headaches, and stress
- Includes beautiful color photographs of herbs by Stephen Foster
- Includes fun facts about each oil
Aromatherapy For Everyone is co-authored by PJ Person and Mary Shipley, with photography by Steven Foster.
From the Publisher:
A beautiful little book and great photos of the herbs by that great herb photographer, Stephen Foster. As a former massage therapist, I would recommend this to all of my clients.