- Brand: Natural Radiance
- Product Code: arginine-gel-NRA-2-oz
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Arginine Gel from Natural Radiance is an excellent topical cream that supports sexual arousal and performance, circulation and overall health.
- Can be used for poor circulation in hands and feet - simply apply to affected areas as needed
- May be used topically prior to sexual activity to promote blood flow in the genitals of both men and women
- Works great as a foreplay lubricant
- For Men: May support increased blood flow to genitals and enhance erections. May heighten sensitivity. Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, a simple gas essential for erections.
- For Women: May support proper blood flow to clitoral and vaginal tissues, which may help with sensitivity to sexual stimulation.
- For Everyone: Support with poor hand and feet circulation. Apply as a hand or foot cream.
- NO animal or animal by-products and NO animal testing
- Fragrance Free
- Natural Radiance is a leader in dermal delivery and uses the cleanest (non-toxic) most natural ingredients available
Natural Radiance is committed to using the highest quality, most natural products on the market today. They are a leader in dermal delivery and use the cleanest (non-toxic) most natural ingredients available. Their dermal base allows them to manufacture at room temperature so the herbs and delicate ingredients are not overheated, which protects the potency of the finished products. This dermal base allows their bioavailable herb complexes, as well as USP and other ingredients to be delivered without being impeded.
Sepigel 305 (Polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, Laureth-7)
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel extract
Germall plus (propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropnyl butylcarbamate)
Adults: For external use only. Unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional, apply to hands and/or feet, massage gently into skin. Apply 5 to 10 minutes prior to sexual activity. For men, gently rub a thin coat of gel (approximately 1/2 teaspoon) on the penis and testicles. For women, gently rub a thin coat of gel (approximately 1/2 teaspoon) on the clitoral and vaginal areas.
Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure or are using blood pressure medications. May increase the change of herpes outbreaks in some people that have herpes. Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of rash, discontinue use.