EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free
- Brand: EyePromise
- Product Code: areds-2-plus-zinc-free-EPM
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus is a zinc-free formula for age-related eye health. Age-related eye health issues can make your everyday life more difficult than it has to be. These issues with vision may never completely go away, but they don't have to progress. AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free can help halt the progression of age-related eye health issues.
AREDS 2 is formulated:
- To preserve and support vision for people concerned with age-related eye health.
- With ingredients outlined in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 study - plus additional nutrients proven to support aging eye health.
- As a zinc-free option for those that want to avoid added zinc in their diet.
- For those already supplementing with a multi-vitamin, AREDS 2 Zinc-Free provides the nutrients outlined in the AREDS 2 study, but in a zinc-free formulation to stay within daily recommended tolerable levels of zinc a healthy adult should consume.
- NSF Certified
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is the right eye vitamin for you if you have age-related eye health issues and notice these symptoms:
- Distorted lines - Straight lines that appear curved or wavy
- Diminished colors - Colors that seem duller, and contrast between colors can seem less noticeable
- Blind spots - This can seem like an empty area in the center of your vision. Over time, the blurred area may grow larger or you may develop blank spots in your central vision.
2 softgels contain:
Total Fat 0.5 g
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500mg 556%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 50mcg 250%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 268mg 1,787%
Fish Oil 70% 250mg
---Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids A% (as EE) 190mg
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) A% 100mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) A% 75mg
Mixed Tocopherols 20mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 10mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, sorbitol, safflower oil, soy lecithin, annatto.
Contains soy and fish (cod, pollack, whiting).
Gluten and Yeast Free.
Adults: Take two softgels with a meal, or as directed by your eye care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.