- Brand: Vpk Maharishi Ayurveda
- Product Code: amrit-kalash-ambrosia-VPK
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Amrit Ambrosia from VPK Maharishi Ayurvedic is an antioxidant featuring a traditional ayurvedic formula of 13 herbs that support the health of mind, brain, and nerves and increasing vitality and inner strength. It is a powerful antioxidant - up to 1,000 times more beneficial than vitamins C and E.
- Full-spectrum antioxidant: targets mind and nervous system
- All-natural, pesticide-free blend of 13 traditional herbs.
- 1000x more useful in eliminating free radicals than vitamins C or E(1)
- Powerful food for the brain
- Supports significantly boosting immunity and vitality
- Best taken with Amrit Nectar
- Vata, Pitta, Kapha balancing (vpk)
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors:
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart function.
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7 tissues - plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be blocked by improperly-digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between consciousness, matter and immunity (ojas).
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Amrit epitomizes the ayurvedic principles of sanyog - precise combination; and sanskar - meticulous processing. Rare whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this powerful formula to create synergy - a whole that is more powerful than the sum of its parts. Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the traditional texts and passed down by generations of ayurvedic physicians. It takes 250 meticulous steps to prepare. Twenty-two pounds of raw ingredients are required to produce a single jar of the Amrit Nectar. The herbs are slow-cooked to protect vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and detail ensures that you get an authentic product of unparalleled quality.
(1)Pharmacology, Biochemistry & Behavior, Vol. 43
1 tablet contains:
AMRIT AMBROSIA Blend 495mg
ashwagandha (root), licorice (root), finger-leaf morning glory (tuberous root), asparagus adscendens (tuberous root), indian gum arabic tree (exudate) extract, amla (whole fruit without seeds), indian tinospora (stem), shatavari (root), simple-leaf chaste tree (leaf), dwarf morning glory (whole plant), curculigo (tuberous root), karira (bark) extract, elephant vine (root).
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, talcum.
Adults: As an addition to your daily diet, take one tablet twice daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.