Lily Of The Desert Aloe-Based Styling Spray Natural Hold
Brand: Lily Of The Desert
Product Code: aloe-based-styling-spray-natural-hold-LOD
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Aloe Barbadensis Styling Hair Spray for Healthy Looking Hair and Skin
Aloe-Based Styling Spray Natural Hold from Lily Of The Desert is a fragrance-free hair care product that may support healthy looking hair and help maintain hold and texture during the day. The main ingredient, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, makes this hair spray ideal for daily use and all hair types. When compared to competing products that use harsh chemicals, the formula in this hair spray is believed to work with the natural properties of hair and the scalp to bring out your inner beauty.
There are more than 200 varieties of the aloe plant. The barbadensis variety contains an optimal mineralogical quantity when compared to some other aloe plants, which makes it ideal for support of healthy looking hair and scalp hydration. This formula also contains quinoa protein and vitamin B5 that supports a healthy looking scalp and support for the cellular development of skin, including skin flora and synthesis of vitamins and minerals inside the cells that make up the skin.
Aloe-Based Styling Spray Product Details
- Formulated for all hair and skin types
- Ideal for daily use
- Fragrance and Alcohol free
- May help maintain hydration of the epidermal layers of skin
- No Animal Testing, Animal By-Products, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Artificial Dyes or Fragrances
- Made in the USA
If your old styling sprays are leaving your hair feeling course, then you should experience this aloe-based styling hair spray!
- Organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, reverse osmosis water, PVP, acacia gum, organic aloe barbadensis leaf polysaccharides, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, DL-panthenol, quinoa protein, xanthan gum, biotin, lysine, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If adverse reaction occurs, stop use and contact your physician.
Keep out of the reach of children