Progena Allergena Zone 9
Product Code: allergena-zone-9-PRG-2-oz
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Progena Allergena for Zone 9 provides homeopathic support of the body's immunity for the temporary relief of allergy symptoms from tree, weed and grass antigens including sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and sinus congestion.
Allergena Zone 9: California, Nevada.
- Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
- Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
- Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
- Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
- NO gluten
The immune system defends us against disease. When harmful substances are detected, such as animal dander, the immune system creates antibodies. The antibodies destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. mold, animal dander and/or pollens) that are causing your allergic reactions.
Allergena is a Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy that reduces your body's negative reaction to allergens. Allergena homeopathic allergy drops build immunity by giving micro doses of what a person is allergic to so the body becomes conditioned to tolerate those allergens and reduce allergic symptoms.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
- Shake Well Before Use.
- Adults (12 and Older): 10-15 drops under the tongue three times daily.
- Children (Under 12): 6 drops under the tongue three times daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Consult a Physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Active Ingredients:
- Antigens 6X, 12X, 30X: Zone 9 Grasses, Zone 9 Trees, Zone 9 Weeds; Herbal Drainage Remedies 3X: Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis HPUS, Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum; Echinacea 3X HPUS
- Inactive Ingredients:
- USP Purified Water and 25% USP Ethanol.
Use only as directed.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 5 days.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Trees in the Southwest are different from trees on the East Coast. That's why native trees, weeds and grasses from across the US have been grouped into 9 unique "zones". These zones ensure your body builds immunity to the specific allergens that make you miserable.