- Brand: Wondercide
- Product Code: all-ears-ear-natural-treatment-WND
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Non-toxic, Chemical-Free Ear Mite & Infection Support for Pets
All Ears Ear Treatment by Wondercide is a non-toxic, chemical-free ear care solution for dogs, cats and other animals affected by ear mites, fleas or bacterial and yeast infections. Helps restore and maintain your animals ear health and comfort.
About All Ears Ear Treatment Drops:
If your dog is scratching her ears or shaking her head all the time or your cat's ears are riddled with black spots, dark wax and scabs, your pet may have ear mites or infections. Ear mites are a common nuisance that can make your pet's ears miserably itchy. Infections may cause pain, swelling and strong, unpleasant odors in the ears.
Many typical ear mite and infection treatments can be messy and smelly and contain harmful chemicals and alcohol. This formula features organic cedar oil and is chemical-free, non-toxic, biodegradable and cruelty-free, with a pleasant scent.
- Contains organic oils of neem, lavender, cedar,and lemongrass.
- Suitable for puppies, kittens, nursing and adult cats, dogs and other animals
- Targets ear mites, allergies, yeast and bacteria
- Helps promote and maintain ear health and pH
- Gentle, non-stinging
- Helps neutralize ear odors
- Pleasant natural cedar scent, no artificial fragrance
- Convenient drops, no messy or stinky powders
- Non-toxic, suitable for use around your whole family
- Contains NO: parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial preservatives, colors, fragrances or alcohol
Purified Water, Organic Oils of Neem, Lavender, Cedar and Lemongrass, Natural Emusifier Derived from Plant Minerals.
Contains NO: alcohol, parabens, phosphates, sulfates, artificial preservatives, colors or fragrance.
Shake well. Place several drops into the ear canal and massage gently. Allow pet to shake its head to remove excess solution. Wipe area with a clean cloth. Repeat 2-3 times a day or as needed until condition improves.
Temporary discoloration from natural oils may occur on light fur.
Keep out of reach of children. For use in ears only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, consult a veterinarian.