Natures Way Air-Power Guaifenesin Expectorant
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: air-power-guaifenesin-expectorant-NWA
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
- Helps support loosening phlegm (mucus)*
- Supports clearing bronchial airways*
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Active Ingredient (in each tablet) / Purpose:
- Guaifenesin (Glycerol Guaiacolate) 200 mg / Expectorant
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax, cellulose, dextrin, fenugreek seed extract, glycerin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, marshmallow root extract, mullein leaf extract, povidone, silica, sodium croscarmellose and stearic acid.
Contains NO: yeast-derived ingredients, soy, dairy products, artificial colors. Vegetarian.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such that occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (musuc) unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, have a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), are taking antibiotics or any other prescription medication,
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper evident. Safety sealed with outer neck wrap and inner foil seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.