Thorne Research Advanced DHA
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: advanced-dha-THR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Gel Capsules
Thorne Research Advanced DNA is a formula that is high in DHA for optimal brain and nerve support and cognitive support for the aging brain. It contains DHA with EPA to benefit brain and nerve health, cognitive function, positive mood, eye health, and healthy heart and blood vessels.
- Supports brain function throughout life
- Provides cognitive benefit for the aging brain
- Benefits retinal eye health
- Helps maintain healthy nerve structure and function
- Essential for neurotransmitter function to maintain a positive mood
- Enhances cell membrane fluidity for circulatory support
- Supports brain healing after an injury
- Provides heart and blood vessel support
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body
- Rosemary, mint, and mixed tocopherols are natural preservatives that help reduce fish burps, making it gentle on the stomach
- Provided in the triglyceride form - the way DHA is found naturally in the body
- Tested for more than 250 environmental contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs
Because the body makes very little DHA or EPA naturally, it is essential that these fatty acids be acquired by diet or supplementation. Thorne's Advanced DHA is a high-DHA/moderate-EPA fish oil supplement. Advanced DHA is the perfect choice for cognitive support of the aging brain.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 1g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil) 960mg
-DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 650mg
-EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 200mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (bovine), glycerin (vegetable source), and purified water gelcap, mint flavor, Antioxidant Blend (vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) and rosemary extract).
Contains ingredients derived from fish and/or shellfish (fish oil = anchovy, sardine, squid, herring, mackerel).