- Brand: Forces Of Nature
- Product Code: acne-pimple-control-FON
- Quantity per Container: 11 Ml
Acne/Pimple Control from Forces of Nature is the only organic medicine on the market to care for acne, pimples, and blackheads. This natural acne product is to be applied topically and delivers a profound healing effect upon application. It is a registered medicine with the FDA with certified organic ingredients per the USDA.
- Clears acne and blackheads while promoting healthy skin
- Acts fast to clear acne, pimples, zits, and seborrhea
- Applied topically to deliver maximum results
- Rejuvenated damaged skin and helps restore hygiene
- Penetrates deep into skin tissue for thorough healing
- Has remarkable healing agents that act fast to heal acne
- Certified organic ingredients contain no toxins or harsh chemicals
- Doctor recommended
- USDA Certified Organic. Pesticide-Free. Toxin-Free. GMO-free. Vegan. Gluten-free. Cruelty-free. Made in the USA.
Acne/Pimple Control features the famous healing action of combining two complementary actions in one. Certified organic homeopathic drugs noted in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States for acne are blended with certified organic botanicals to soothe damaged skin. The lipophilic formula absorbs deep into skin tissue, where it works on a cellular level to help clear up acne and help soothe damaged skin.
This topical product to get rid of acne and pimples is one of a kind, combining the power of homeopathy with soothing botanicals. The homeopathic products work systemically to help the body naturally clear acne. The added botanicals have soothing and cleansing properties which promote healthy skin. These added botanicals expand and support the action of the homeopathics.
Calendula Officinalis* 6X
Inactive Ingredients: Lavandin Oil*, Tea Tree Oil*, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Palmarosa Oil*
Wash hands and face with warm soapy water. Moisten cotton ball, add 2-3 drops of product, and gently rub over all areas of acne. Can also be applied directly from the bottle. Repeat process three times per day.
For external use only. Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Begin with a small drop to determine if the product causes any increased redness or irritation and discontinue use if it irritates your skin. If accidental ingestion of more than several drops, and adverse reaction occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center. Do not apply to the eyes. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Not for use on children under age of 3. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children. Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens, or consult a doctor if symptoms show no improvement after 7 days.