- Brand: Derma E
- Product Code: acne-blemish-control-treatment-serum-DRE
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Derma E Acne Blemish Treatment Serum with active salicylic acid, tea tree oil and aloe vera helps to fight against blackheads, breakouts and cystic acne.
- Banish blackheads, blemishes and breakouts with our powerful acne serum.
- Formulated with the active ingredient Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid that is a known acne fighter.
- Salicylic Acid is paired with Derma E's unique Anti-Blemish Complex that is comprised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, and calming Lavender and Chamomile.
- Helps to unclog pores, providing clearer and healthier-looking skin.
- Ideal adult acne treatment that is geared towards preventing breakouts from forming.
- 100% vegan and cruelty free, and Does NOT contain parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, petrolatum, sulfates, mineral oil, soy, gluten or GMOs.
With regular use, it can help get blemishes, even cases of cystic acne, under control so your complexion looks fresh and renewed. This treatment is part of Derma E's adult acne products collection, which has shown success in preventing breakouts - after conducting a four-week consumer trial on our Anti-Acne line, 96% of people experienced a reduction in blemishes.
Salicylic Acid: This acid is tremendous at exfoliating dead skin so it can't clog pores and cause breakouts. The Acne Blemish Control Treatment contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid.
Anti-Blemish Complex: Derma E's signature acne-fighting blend features Tea Tree Oil and Willow Bark Extract to help clear out pores, plus Lavender and Chamomile that help reduce redness so skin tone looks visibly improved.
Green Tea: An antioxidant source that can also prevent skin from the stresses caused by sun exposure and environmental pollutants.
Aloe Vera: This plant-sourced ingredient soothes skin irritation.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (Sugar Starch), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Caffeine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Carrageenan (Seaweed Derived), Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Before applying, clean the skin thoroughly.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of serum between one and three times every day.
- Because excessive drying may occur, start with one application daily and then gradually increase to two to three times daily as needed, or as directed by your doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce serum application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.